Digital Marketing Intern
Position Title: Digital Marketing Intern
Job Type: Paid Internship/Entry Level Position
Local applicants only
Linkasaur.us is a digital marketing agency that helps small businesses succeed by building websites, improving SEO and writing, and publicizing blog content.
Your job is to help our clients to rank higher in search engines and improve overall website fitness. You’ll accomplish this goal by creating quality backlinks, researching keywords, performing on-site optimizations, original research, technical optimizations, and off-site improvements with the end goal of driving more quality traffic to our client’s websites and helping the right people reach the right product or service.
You’ll also help clients with their Pay-Per-Click Google Ad and Facebook Ad campaigns.
This is an entry level position at a new and growing company. There is plenty of room to learn and grow, and we plan to help you get better.
What We’re Looking For:
We’re looking for someone who is in college (or recently graduated) studying Marketing, Digital Media, Communications or a related technology field.
Ways You Can Accomplish Your Goal:
- Improve our client’s SEO and their bottom line (Keywords, backlinks, organic traffic).
- Connect the right readers to written content.
- Find opportunities for quality links, internally and externally.
- Make technical website optimizations.
You Will Be Successful When:
- You improve the online presence of the client’s website and brand.
- You improve keyword rankings, backlinks, and website traffic.
- High school diploma.
- Some college experience or recently graduated from a university.
- Some familiarity with WordPress and SEO tools (Ahrefs, Moz, Google Analytics, Google Keyword Planner).
Extra Credit If You:
- Have some digital marketing experience.
- Are familiar with SEO tools like Ahrefs, Moz or WordPress.
- Know what SEO is and how to make a website rank on Google.
- Part-time – up to 20 hours a week